Monday, January 26, 2015

Money Well Spent

Shopping Anyone? 

What type of shopping Girlie are you?

1.) Drugstore Diva
2.) Online Recluse
3.) Department Store Darling
4.) Specialty Beauty Store Babe

For me, it's a tie between online and the drugstores. I can't leave a Walgreens or CVS without cosmetics in hand ( and dark chocolate )! My favorite brands are:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Wet n Wild
- Black Radiance
- Milani
- Revlon
- Iman Cosmetics

What makes drugstore shopping fun is that items tend to be inexpensive but good quality and brands do a great job of adding new products & colors often. 

When I shop online, I usually shop NYX Cosmetics, HSN, and Sephora. There's something awesome about being in your lounge wear, eating a snack, while sitting in your favorite spot at home with no sales people fighting over you. Sounds like bliss to me! 

What's your fancy? I want to hear from you! 

Be beautiful, 

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment