Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

Clean Hair

January is a great time to try something new so I decided to try different cleansing conditioners for my hair. Back in 2012, I tried Just as I am Coconut Co-wash. It was at Sally Beauty in the ethnic hair care area but it really works for all hair textures. What I loved about it most was that my hair and scalp felt very clean but not dry. Needless to say,  I became bored and wanted to try more products since I LOVE beauty! 

My hair texture is curly and it's styled in a baby mohawk so using about 4 pumps of conditioner does the trick. I've recently tried 2 more and here's my thoughts:

1.) L'oreal Ever Curl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner 
- First of all, the scent is awesome. This product is a low - lathering conditioner but my hair still felt hydrated. I also purchased 2 styling products in the same line and like both just as much. These products are wallet - friendly and easy to find at any retailer. 

2.) Salon Grafix Conditioning Cleanser For Normal Hair
- This conditioner has no lather and lists quite a few botanical ingredients on the label if that's important to you. The scent is citrus creme which makes it very subtle. I stumbled across this product at Kroger Signature on Buffalo Speedway. This particular Kroger carries salon brand products which was a pleasant surprise to me. I must say,  this conditioning cleanser is my favorite so far! 

Wen cleansing conditioner is the original but it's an investment that I haven't made yet. Before 2015 is over, I promise to buy it and share my thoughts with you. 

Have you tried any cleansing conditioners yet? If so, what works best for you?

Be beautiful, 

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment