Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Glow Baby!

Face Oil

I went to the Laura Mercier counter at Macy's in Sugar Land and spotted a brand new face oil called Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil. This oil is not only lightweight but it smells so beautiful and absorbs quickly. As I tried it, a woman named Kris began to help me. She shared that the oil is also great for fingernails. I think the packaging is pretty and perfect for a vanity. 

Kris was so great that she talked me into trying on a gorgeous fuchsia lipstick which I purchased and she was kind enough to give me samples of face primer and face polish. Laura Mercier may be a smaller counter at the department store but I can see why it's a cult favorite! 

Have you tried any face oils and if so, what's your favorite brand? 

If you haven't tried any oils, what's holding you back? 

Be beautiful, 

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment